Quill Capita Trust was listed on Bursa Malaysia in 2007. From an initial portfolio of 4 properties in Cyberjaya, it has since added 6 more properties to its portfolio making it one of the more active REITs in Malaysia (in terms of acquisitions).
Looking at the current reporting season, most Bursa Malaysia REITs seem to be experiencing flat results in terms of organic rent growth. Hmmm… I’m beginning to sound like a vegetarian. But what I mean is that if you strip out new property acquisitions and property revaluations, you will find that most REITs are currently demonstrating [...]
Following from the previous post, we have created an FBM KLCI Table which shows you the weighted market cap of the 30 eligible counters. It looks like Public Bank overtook Bumiputra Commerce today as the top dog in FBM KLCI. Check out this screen shot from last week: Similar share price and similar number of [...]
I must admit, I didn’t really pay much attention to the FBM KLCI transition. But I’m enjoying the fruits of it now. Looking at the current rally, I’m sure glad I hung on to my AMMB and COMMERZ shares over the past few months. As you might recall, both these counters were in free fall [...]
Chan Wan Leong and Chong Hong Chuon (Chief Executive Officer and Group Financial Controller of GLM REIT Management Sdn Bhd respectively) speaks with Horizon.my and shares some of their insights on Tower REIT. 1. Can you provide a brief background of GLM REIT Management and how you are related to Hong Leong Group? Chan: GLM [...]
Following our interview with Tower REIT, below is a summary of Tower REIT’s property portfolio. The fund was sponsored by the Hong Leong Group and listed on Bursa Malaysia on April 2006 and owns three prime assets which are Menara HLA, HP Towers and Menara ING.
- JW: Hi Larry, I am back to re-read some of your articles. I found most of your articles useful, thanks for the...
- Debbie: Can you elaborate further for: 6. Being stingy – Why would your spending habit be an issue in investing...
- ck: Hi Larry, I’ve just joined this forum but notice that some of the data like the archives have data up to...
- Marti: There’s a good reason funds avoid small liquidity stocks: if lots of investors leave at the same time...
- James: Thank you Larry for the information. Do you have others stocks in mind that you would think of buying? Many...
articles for ioi corporation
bursa malaysia company database
christian principles of money
financial strength indicators
malaysian bulk carriers