I’m just reading with interest the prediction of this Charles Nenner guru whose other predictions have apparently been proven right in recent times. It seems judging from the comments in the article the views of US investing community is divided somewhat equally on this prediction. Nenner thinks the market will peak in August and move towards [...]
For those of you who follow MAYBULK (Malaysian Bulk Carriers Bhd), you will know that its earnings are highly dependant on something called the Baltic Dry Index. The Baltic Dry Index is a price index compiled by the Baltic Exchange in London. Each working day, the Baltic Exchange canvasses hundreds of brokers around the world [...]
For any investor on Bursa Malaysia now, this must be the million dollar question: Has the market bottomed out? I’ve just read a pretty good report by CIMB Research. Can’t say that I agree with everything they said but there are some good observations. The report looks at the six major bear markets that Malaysia experienced in [...]
In his book The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John Maxwell says that becoming a leader is a lot like investing successfully in the stock market. If you hope to make a fortune in a day, you won’t be successful. What matters most is what you do day by day over the long haul. This, [...]
Asset prices have fallen tremendously since the recent stockmarket contagion. Deflation has set in across the globe. Let’s take a quick look at the global leader USA and how some top names are faring:
On 16 October 2008, the New York Times published an op-ed letter contributed by Warren Buffett. The message of the letter was clear–Buffett is a buyer of US stocks. In the letter, Buffett offers a few words of wisdom which has made him perhaps the greatest investor of all time. “A simple rule dictates my [...]
- JW: Hi Larry, I am back to re-read some of your articles. I found most of your articles useful, thanks for the...
- Debbie: Can you elaborate further for: 6. Being stingy – Why would your spending habit be an issue in investing...
- ck: Hi Larry, I’ve just joined this forum but notice that some of the data like the archives have data up to...
- Marti: There’s a good reason funds avoid small liquidity stocks: if lots of investors leave at the same time...
- James: Thank you Larry for the information. Do you have others stocks in mind that you would think of buying? Many...
articles for ioi corporation
bursa malaysia company database
christian principles of money
financial strength indicators
malaysian bulk carriers