In an earlier article on Free Cash Flow, I touched on some adjustments we need to make on a company’s profits to arrive at the Free Cash Flow figure. I’ve always found the standard Cash Flow Statement hard to read especially for big companies. They pack it with so much detail and it’s hardly presented from [...]
2008 Annual Report data now in our database (for YE 30-Jun-08). See: http://www.horizon.my/investor/profile.php?counter=ioicorp We note that Net Borrowings has increased from RM903 million to RM3.1 billion. Amounts Due from Jointly-Controlled Entities has jumped up to RM1.5 billion (from RM160 million previously). IOICORP’s explanation is as per below: Amounts due from jointly controlled entities represent outstanding amounts [...]
- JW: Hi Larry, I am back to re-read some of your articles. I found most of your articles useful, thanks for the...
- Debbie: Can you elaborate further for: 6. Being stingy – Why would your spending habit be an issue in investing...
- ck: Hi Larry, I’ve just joined this forum but notice that some of the data like the archives have data up to...
- Marti: There’s a good reason funds avoid small liquidity stocks: if lots of investors leave at the same time...
- James: Thank you Larry for the information. Do you have others stocks in mind that you would think of buying? Many...
articles for ioi corporation
bursa malaysia company database
christian principles of money
financial strength indicators
malaysian bulk carriers